The versatile Life Fitness Row GX is for facilities that want to add a challenging full-body cardio option for exercisers, enhance small group training around SYNRGY360 and HD Elite systems or create dynamic, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) spaces. Fluid Resistance technology delivers a smooth and natural feel, and it allows for easy resistance adjustments to accommodate a wide range of users. Easy mobility means that the Row GX can easily be moved in and out of group training areas or stored upright when not in use.
- 16 resistance levels
- Space saving upright storage option
- Fluid Technology resistance system for smooth and natural user experience
- High seat position
- Adjustable footboard and foot straps
- Ergonomic handle for reduced hand, wrist and arm strain
- LED console providing key data such as workout time, distance rowed, strokes per minute, split times and more…
- Transport wheels
Length (in use): 1950mm / 76.8in
Width (in use): 800mm / 31.5in
Height (in use): 1000mm / 39.4in
Product Weight (unfilled): 61kg / 134.5lbs
Maximum User Weight: 150kg / 330.7lbs
Console: LED (2 x AA batteries required and included for console)
Warranty: Two years parts and labour. Six months cosmetics and consumables.
This is a brand new and boxed item. The rower will be delivered flat-packed as standard and will require some basic assembly.