The Circuit Series Triceps Press targets the triceps to increase upper arm strength. With no required set-up adjustments and intuitive push-button controls, an exerciser can quickly begin using the machine and perform tricep press exercises with relative ease. Incremental resistance adjustments allow exercisers to easily measure their progress, which makes it ideal for group or long-term strength training.
The Circuit Series equipment is an inviting introduction into strength training for users who are looking for an effective way to begin their fitness journey.
- Instructional Placards: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Belts and Pulleys: 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability; All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability
- Shrouds: Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Adjustments: No set-up adjustments are required, which ensures ultimate ease of use
- Lifeband Resistance™ System: Resistance provided by a series of polyelastomer Lifebands, a bound and covered group of elastomer strands
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Bearings: Precision-machined bearings housings provide optimal alignment for smooth, friction-free movement
Length: 1580mm / 62in
Width: 940mm / 37in
Height: 1150mm / 45in
Product Weight: 149kg / 328lbs
Warranty: This item comes complete with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on the frame, 2 years on labour and components, 90 days on cosmetic / consumable parts (pads, grips etc.)
Please note, this item is built to order, the typical lead-time is 8-12 weeks but this can change with seasonal demand. Please get in touch to confirm the current lead-time where required. This item is available in a full range of custom colours but the machine will be supplied with a silver frame and black upholstery as shown in image one unless otherwise specified.