The machine offers a much wider resistance range to adapt to different users’ requirements. From 2.5lbs (1kg) minimum effective resistance when used with single handle, low enough for seniors and rehab applications, up to maximum effective resistance of 152.5lbs (70kg) which is useful for the serious trainers.
Additionally, the machine allows for 2:1 resistance mode when used with both handles and also provides 4:1 resistance mode when used with a single handle which is ideal for high-speed training. The machine’s dual handles contribute to more training variety and allow each arm to be treated separately which is useful in circumstances where one arm is injured or weaker than the other.
- Machine-defined path of motion means even beginners get a safe and effective workout
- Sit & Go easy adjustments make strength training much simpler
- Machine Weight: 236kg (580lbs)
- Weight Stack: 138kg (305lbs)
- Dimensions: length=132cm (52”), width=110cm (43”), height=233cm (92”)