Black Rubber Coated Weight Plate
Available in various options, these 100% rubber bumper plates by Blitz Fitness fit Olympic 2″ diameter bars.
The central hole is precision drilled and reinforced with a sturdy 2″ steel central sleeve for durability and quick plate loading. Rubber edges have been designed with an upturned edge for easier gripping and loading. Whether your looking to source for your commercial gym or looking to add some premium kit to your home set up these Olympic weight plates will deliver an intense and challenging workout. Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the plates are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Compared to machine-based workouts, free weight training allows for a greater range of movement and does not limit you to just one specific plane of motion. This greater versatility and variety of workout also helps strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body which are often overlooked by plate-loaded strength equipment.
Coloured rubber bumper plates are available too.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2″ steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce the risk of flooring damage.
- Sold in Singles, if you require a pair please order 2.
Please note: 5 KG plates should not be dropped on their own. Always with other plates. Weight plates are warrantied for dropping on lifting platforms or appropriate rubber flooring. Damaged caused by dropping on any other surface is not covered. Warranty covers manufacturing faults, not including wear and tear. Damage from incorrect lifting technique is not covered.
Please be aware these plates may have a strong rubber smell for a few weeks due to the manufacturing process, this will, however, reduce over time.