Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The unique linear motion path, and adjustable handle positions of the Elite Series Tricep Dip, ensures complete activation and isolation of the tricep muscles. Tricep dips are often too challenging for beginner lifters, making the Seated Dip a perfect alternative. The angled seat ensures correct form throughout the entire movement and the Seated Dip removes the injury risk associated with tricep dips.
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Adjustable handle positions to allows user to select width preference
- Angled upholstered back pad reduces stress and improves stability
- Upholstered ankle pads ensure comfort throughout the movement
- Adjustable seat height to keep any size user secure
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Length: 1720mm / 68in
Width: 1250mm / 49in
Height: 1500mm / 59in
Weight stack: 125kg / 275lbs
Product Weight: 133kg / 294lbs
Adjustments: Adjustable seat height
Storage: 2x convenient bottle holders and accessory tray (suitable for phone/ electronic device)
Instruction Placard: Instruction placard to review proper set-up, movement and muscles trained
Upholstery: 70mm thick black pads
Shroud: Integrated translucent PVC shroud
Tubing: 2.5 – 2.75mm by 50 x 100mm racetrack tubing, electro-welded to maximum integrity
Warranty: One year parts warranty. Five year frame warranty. One year labour warranty.