The Technogym Selection Pectoral Machine was designed for building strength in the pectoral muscles. The exercise involves opening and closing the arms by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The equipment isolate the pectoral muscle
- Very easy access to the machine
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination.
- The arm pads position guarantees convenient exercise position to users of any size without requiring any regulation.
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the pectoral and deltoid muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
- Weight Stack: 85kg
- Height: 58 in
- Width: 54 in
- Length: 52 in