Life Fitness Signature Series Torso Rotation
The superbly engineered Life Fitness Signature Torso Rotation allows the user to efficiently train the abdominal and lower back muscles. The pivot point above the head creates a natural arc of motion, the exceptional biomechanical movement makes it a fantastically smooth system to use in your facility.
The Used Life Fitness Signature Torso Rotation has an unusual kneeling position that is very significant in reducing stress on your lower back while on a routine. The adjustable chest pad accommodate a wide range of users and the knee and handle supports provide maximum stability while exercising with this selectorised machine.
The Torso Rotation is supported with rubber feet that prevent slipping during use and protect the floor of your gym or health club.
This machine is 4 years old and in very good used condition with very few signs of wear from its previous use in an office gym.
- Adjustable chest pad accommodates users of all sizes
- Handles and knee supports provide stabilisation
- Kneeling position minimises low back stress
- Contoured padding for comfortable operation
- Thermo rubber compound handles provide superior grip
- Adjustable start position on the strut allows the user to determine the range of motion
- Converging press arms create a natural forward movement
- Weight: 236.00kg
- Dimensions: 122.00cm x 91.00cm x 162.00cm
- Condition: Used
- Weight Stack: 95kg