Want a machine that can multitask? The Life Fitness Pro2 Assisted Dip Chin is a tool that incorporates two different types of exercises in a single gym set. The tool has different transformations that integrate with complex mechanisms giving you the practical exercise you need. To begin with, the set has knee pads that folds downwards and away from the user for unaided training. Other intricate mechanisms are the multi-position handles that allow for disparity in exercise and enhances size compliance to the used.
For prolonged surface excellence and adhesion, this steel frame is further coated with electrostatic powder coat finish. At the base of the supporting structure, is a standard rubber feet protect that improves steadiness and prevent the set from tipping over during a routine. The Life Fitness Pro2 Assisted Dip Chin comes with a standard rear shroud and an optional complete front shroud.
- Cables: 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping
- Hand Grips: Hand grips are a durable urethane composite; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Shrouds: front shrouds; Standard rear shrouds
- Weight Stack: 90kgs
- Weight: 290kg
- Dimensions: 47″ L x 45″ W x 87″ H