Part of the full commercial Insignia Series, the Insignia Biceps Curl brings you the exceptional quality of the gym. Boasting robust construction eye-catching good looks, simplicity of use and natural motion, this quality machine is an excellent addition toany home or commercial fitness environment.
Expert biomechanics make working out something to look forward to, providing the smoothest, most controlled motion assisted by excellent biomechanics, independent motion and ergonomic handles.Effectively using the machine’s 85kg weight stack couldn’t be easier – it features a simple weight selector pin and patented dial increment system for switching between resistances.
The machine also includes a handy reps counter and timer for easy workout tracking, while the graphic placards illustrate muscles being used and how to perform exercises correctly. A focus on comfort, upper arm pads and pivoting handles provide proper alignment and stabilization, while the articulating seat is easily adjusted single-handedly at an angle, providing perfect positioning for every individual.
Supreme upholstery keeps you comfy at all times, while the low profile Tower design provides a social, inviting environment.
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg
- Stylish aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing for a premium look
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Upper arm pads: align elbows with axis of rotation
- Independent arms: provide exercise variety
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Pivoting handles: automatically fit to all forearm lengths
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built Custom made to order: This item is custom made to order. Lead time may be between 2-12 weeks.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 122 x 160 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 250kg