Form and performance — can one exist without the other? It shouldn’t. The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. VR3 is a collection of machines that combine striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility — without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both. Get a safe and effective workout with this Seated Leg Curl, which combines innovative design with safety and stability. The Cybex VR3 line of machines provides a defined path of motion to deliver fitness results for both beginners and gym veterans. Patented technology brings you a new type of machine – one that adjusts to you, rather than making you adjust to it.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Ergonomic Leg Pad Adjustments: These innovative designs on the Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl make positioning the input pad intuitive and virtually effortless. This results in easily accessible machines that are adjusted with little exertion
- or movement.
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- RLD maintains integrity of force curve while providing adjustment for appropriate starting position. Available in three configurations: Start RLD, Total RLD and non-RLD
- Spring assisted back pad for easy adjustment
- Leg pad positioning is instinctive for user and virtually effortless
- Leg pad adjusts with minimal effect on the starting angle of the knee
- Back pad is angled 100˚ from seat bottom to relieve hamstring tension
- Thigh stabilization pad provides significantly reduced shear at the knee as compared to other methods, resulting in less stress on the posterior cruciate ligament for a safer, more effective movement
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Standard Stack: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 535 lbs. (243 kg)
- Heavy Stack: 205 lbs. (93 kg)
- Machine Weight w/ Heavy Stack: 575 lbs. (261 kg)
- Dimensions: 56” L x 39” W x 64” H / 142 cm L x 99 cm W x 162 cm H